Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Magnolia Bakery Lebanon

Magnolia Bakery has originally opened its doors in Lebanon since December 2012.  They already have two stores located in ABC dbayeh and ashrafieh. Honestly i was not a huge fan of the American bakery, i am more into the french. I have to say that this place changed my whole perception of the huge fatty full of sugar american sweets. Let me start by the BANANA PUDDING, oh my ..
Simply foodgasmic. It has this perfectly sweet vanilla smooth custard texture with drops of banana pieces that literally melts in your mouth, and these wafers that are just a pleasant surprise that makes it all a party in your mouth. I also love their lemon squares, key lime cheesecake and humming bird cupcakes, just exquisite. What's also surprising is that they have a savory menu. My favorites are the tomato soup, it has this perfectly balanced flavors with the basil and a dash of lemon, the open faced Florentine eggs ( the eggs are perfectly cooked, runny just the way i like them) the chicken ceasar salad and pecan goat cheese, just yum !






No comments:

Post a Comment